I am suffering from insomnia i think, I have been sleeping really little these few days and I think I know what's the reason behind it. I had a very bad dream on Thursday night and it was about Jon. I was so scared that when I woke up from the nightmare I was still crying. Ever since then it got really difficult for me to sleep because I'm afraid I'll dream the same dream again... So up till now, before I sleep I'll still feel like as if I just woke up from that nightmare. I didn't even get to sleep yesterday, I did try very hard to forget about that dream and just sleep but I failed. So this morning, I had to drag my body to school. Hahahahas. But now I'm still quite awake, I think I'll crash once it's 9. Hopefully, I'll be able to! *Fingers Crossed. I've never ever been so affected by a dream before. Actually I never really have dreams when I sleep unless I've a lot of thoughts running in my mind before sleeping. But it's just weird how this dream affected me so much. I guess it's because I don't see Jon so it's making things worst. Today, I miss Jon and Buddy extremely much, I don't know why. But I just miss them so much suddenly.... Sigh... And because of this bad dream which caused the lack of sleep, I did not update my cooking blog. I shall do 2 scheduled post for this week to make up! I am really glad that the numbers of page views are increasing. I know it's only two hundred and thirty over but at least I know there are people viewing them. I am thinking of (when I return to Singapore for good) selling food on my blog first (I know I've to go through all the legal stuffs for selling food online and it's really troublesome) but I think it's gna be another stepping stone to something even greater! I need people to know LePatissiereDream and I need to figure out a way to do it. It seems like I've got an answer now, but what do you think people? Another other suggestions? Please let me know ya!
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment