I've been missing you guys so much but I can only look at these picture. Now I regret not forcing you 2 (Jon and Buddy) to take pictures with me (You guys have no idea how difficult it is to get them to take photos! I think Eldwin is the only willing one!) Hahahhas. These first 4 picture here is a miracle, they decided to just start playing with my webcam. LOL. Thank god for that day!
Out of curiosity yesterday, I decided to add a +65 infront of Jon's number and found out that he had whatsapp. So happy! Hahahahas.
I miss talking to him like that, we have not been contacting as much compared to a few years back ever since he started using prepaid (forever not enough value), when no one comes onto MSN anymore (that includes me), when we stopped webcaming since a long time ago, when I was too busy adapting to 1st year of DID and always missed his calls (we used to call and talk at least 3 times a week for like 3hrs straight- I wonder how we did that!), when he don't stay online on FB, when he is always dead in the day and only alive at night (and wake up only to hang out with his night buddies), when I was too busy getting screwed by FYP, when Buddy was getting screwed by FYP, when Eldwin is forever working and then it got even worst when he went to do National Service. Gradually our 'tradition' (MALA MALA) for over 3 years became from 4pax to 3pax and finally to 2.... (Jon and Eld, please facepalm yourself now!)
But one thing about these 3 brothers of mine, they won't say how much you mean to them, sometimes they won't even show it. They won't ask until you ask, they won't mention until you mention but when there are times when I really need them, they will definitely be one of the first few who would be giving me all the strength I need.
I can't wait to go back to Singapore (Screams: 38 more days!). We need to MALA MALA again. It's been over a year since the 4 of us MALA together? Always only left me and buddy. (Jon and Eld, please facepalm yourself again!)
I really, really, really miss you guys.





No comments:
Post a Comment