Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm feeling so sleepy right now. Feeling so lazy to make dinner too, I guess I'll just have Croissants for dinner today. I'm gonna eat and watch an eps of drama (Hero..... I know right... How long already? I'm watching it again because I'm out of drama to watch) then do the workplan for tomorrow, bathe and then crash. I have to wake up at 5.30am because Bistro starts at 7am tomorrow (Some event in school). Thank god I only need to make 80muffins and danish pastry and I've got Ivy, Maggie and Jaz to help me out. Yana and Jonathan had to make 180 poached egg. They have to stay behind today after yeast class to make them. I hope I'll be able to get my ass out of the bed tomorrow. (I'll most probably still be able to chat with my friends in Singapore when I'm up because it would only be 2.30am there) 

Hopefully I'll survive tomorrow!
Till then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment