Thursday, September 1, 2011

I've put a hiatus on my 30day challenge every since I was stuck with day 07. 


Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you 


So just recently, okay maybe not that recent. 2 weeks ago, my friend showed me an article about cats since she knew I love cats. And when reading, I felt really upset and really angry. Who the hell can ever do this to cats. Not only cats but other animals.


So the story goes. April 2006, Kuming Panlong District. A woman who adopted this pretty white stray cat heard her distress and tragic cries on the morning of the 11th. She went down and saw the kittens of her adopted cat lying on the floor dead and their bodies were covered with bullet holes caused by metal toy gun. One of the cat even had a rope tied to its neck and had its chest cut open with the heart dug out and the other kittens had their head stepped on. After abusing the kittens, the person then intentionally placed them beside the mother cat. The woman who adopted the stray cat was crying when she saw her licking her babies trying to revive them.


I think this is one of the thing that had the biggest impact on me so far in 3months.

No comments:

Post a Comment