Friday, August 26, 2011

Major shortage of food. Been too busy studying that I couldn't find time to get my groceries for almost 2 week. Cleared everything I have at home including my instant noodles. Didn't had breakfast and dinner yesterday. Wondered how in the world I managed to survive. Hahahhas. Thank god I have some kimchi, 3eggs, some luncheon meat and half a pack of tofu in the fridge. Cooked kimchi soup and this got to last me the whole day. I feel so pathetic! Hahahhas. Just finished cleaning up and vacuuming the carpet... Have been neglecting the cleanliness of my apartment, couldn't take it anymore today, so I started cleaning every corner of my room. Once I'm done eating, I'm gna clean my kitchen and mop the floor. A clean house means a happy owner! Then I can start my intense mugging again while waiting for Cindy and her friend to bring over jean's stuff later on at 11pm or maybe I'll take some rest and post an entry for my other blog. I think I'll have some good night sleep tonight. I'm already so tired with all the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment