270811 - Went out with Maggie for lunch and then we had high tea later on at Max Brenner. We chose Max Brenner for our upcoming Common Core and Hygiene modules. She paid for everything the whole day, made me feel bad. She kept saying that she should pay for everything since I've been helping her so much with school, life and everything. Thanks Maggie! I'll cook good food for you next time round! Maggie is really a very sweet and bubbly girl. Every time when she is around, our group conversation will get more bubbly more lively, laughing at everything she says and does. Ivy and me are more to the demure side, more quiet and more reserve. When I go to Ivy's place, we don't do much. We sit on the couch with story books and soft music playing in the background and cups and cups of warm nice tea. We enjoy the company of each other even though we are not as bubbly when Maggie is around. So we are thankful we have Maggie to help bring out that bubbly side of us too! We can't say how much we adore Maggie. Even though she is older than me, but in my eyes she's like a small girl. I'm always keeping a lookout for here. She's always so curious and so excited about everything. So thankful that I got to meet them here and got to become close friends. Life here wouldn't be this fun and exciting without the 2 of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment