After deciding to skip dinner and get some well deserved rest when I get home, just into an hour of sleeping, I got woken up by a group of people singing on the street. They were so loud, so loud that I thought I was dreaming. Must be some event going on. Thanks to them I'm so wide awake now.
2 theory down, 2 practical down. 2 more practical and 5 more theory to go.
Jiamin fighting! You can do it!
Just 1 month 1 week 2 days since school started but I've already got tests after tests. I think the next 2yrs 4mths is gna be crazy. And to be honest, the tests are not easy. Let's say the theory test is upon a 100 and you get 86, it's considered only a B. Anything lower than 70 is considered Fail. Same for practical. For practical, it's around the same, anything lower than 70 you fail. It's really very stressful. But thank god, my results are so far so good.
I'm starting to count down to the day that I have my 2 weeks break. Have plans with my 2 ladies! We're gna go to a strawberry farm and pluck strawberries and then buy strawberry wine and eat freshly made strawberry ice-cream! (*Screams STRAWBERRYYYYYY~ and skips around in circles) Jonathan will ♥ x a million this place a lot. All the strawberries. Hahahahhas. Then we're gna find one day to have steamboat in Ivy's place. Can't wait can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment