Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Yesterday was the worst night ever in Aust. Never in my life I have so many dreams in one night. I dreamt of so many people and so many things and they are all bad dreams. I used to be interested in dreams and all, so I know what my mind is trying to tell me. Ever since I heard that my brother was hospitalized, I couldn't pay attention to doing any other thing other then to keep thinking what has gone wrong. If he is okay, why is he still in the hospital taking test after test? I tried so hard to wake up halfway through the dreams, maybe I did because this morning I saw my reply to Jeannette and Kengboon. But I couldn't recall them. But throughout the whole night I was fighting my dreams, fighting to wake up. After every dream, I would be feeling so exhausted so worn out. I knew my body temperature dropped quite a lot throughout the night, because I felt so cold. Even in the dreams I was telling people that I was cold. Until now, my hands are still freezing. I guess I'm just too stress over school exams and the thought of my brother who is still in the hospital increases my stress level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment