Saturday, July 9, 2011























060711 - Picnic at Mount Faber with the Ants

Had picnic at Mount Faber with Hidayat, Theingi and Syahrul. Thanks Naem for taking a day off! I always wanted to go to mount faber before leaving Singapore. And I finally did. It's such a nice place, it would be better if there isn't that many ants. I was so tired from the previous night that I barely lasted 3hrs there. I slept for 1 freaking hour. Hahahhahas. So after all the monopoly deal (I really think I suck in Monopoly deal, I have never ever won once ever since I started playing. Hmph!) food, drinks, photo taking session and of course the uncountable attempts of jumping shots we headed down and left for Yishun. Theingi went to meet Kelvin but I was too tired and sticky and hot that I decided to just go home, shower, watch some tv and sleep! Hahahhaas. I wna go mount faber again! This time with everyone from Yousual!

No comments:

Post a Comment