Saturday, July 9, 2011

080711 - One more day to D-Day

Brother made awesome warm salad for lunch today. I think I'll miss brother's food a lot when I'm at Aust. Especially his salads. Then spent the whole afternoon copying mum's and popo's recipe. Cooked some mutton stew and headed out for dinner with Jeannette at Nasi Lemak Kukus. So full! Thanks Jeannette for the treat yaw!

Drinking session at Habitat was cancelled because Esther was too tired. So we went to some place near Chomp Chomp for desserts. I think it's called A bowl of Dessert so something like that. Alvin came to pick me up followed by Esther, then we headed off to our destination. Their Mango Ai-yu is so freaking awesome! Left at around 12.15am and I was forced to drive myself home. I never knew driving a Merc was so scary (If my Dad sees this, I'm dead). I wasn't even going over 60 but it feels like as if i was going faster than that. Hahahhahas. First time I'm driving so slowly I guess. Phew. Lucky I managed to stay alive on the way home. Hahahahas. Hopefully I didn't give any of them any heart attacks! If I did, I am truthfully sorry! I myself was in the mist of getting one too! But still, thanks Alvin for that experience ya? Hahahas. I'll never get to drive until 6months later. I still have to go through my Dad's orientation before driving alone. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment