







050711 - Farewell Dinner with Taiwan Group &
A Supposedly 'Girls Night Out' Booze Night
Met Alvin and Esther at Cathay for Astons. Chiafang didn't come, she couldn't make it, again. :( After dinner we had Gongcha and then they send me off at some taxi stand before heading home. So thankful that the made the effort to come and have dinner with me after a long day of work and training! Headed over to Habitat again for some booze. Told SS to join us since he SMS me and asked if I was free. It was supposed to be a Girls Night Out though. But I didn't have much of a choice because he is always MIA-ing. So better catch him before he disappear again! After habitat we went to Bed Bar with Kelvin and KC to continue drinking. Had 2 more towers of beer. Then Theingi, me, Kelvin and KC went for mac breakfast and they send me and theingi to my house in a cab. Thanks yaw! (: Hopefully I'll still get to see you guys when I'm back 6months later!
No comments:
Post a Comment