Tuesday, April 26, 2011



My urge to bake just got even more intense after meeting SS today for mac breakfast over at woodlands. He bought me a pair of really cute oven mitts from thailand, so cute that I don't think I will use them. During the 45mins bus ride home, I was constantly thinking of what I should bake since I don't have all the needed ingredients for a tiramisu or a chiffon cake. Then suddenly, I remembered about the mangoes my family and I ate last night. Everyone else said that the mangoes were too sour but I think they were okay so I decided to do something to them just in case I was the only one at home trying to finish all the sour mangoes and ends up falling sick. So I decided to make some cupcakes. I am sure the ingredients can be found in my kitchen. Flour, eggs, sugar, butter etc etc. It's been awhile since I baked cupcakes (2yrs?3yrs?). Cupcakes are really simple to do and I really really enjoy eating them. (: Hahahhas. Cupcake came out well! The mangoes were a little sour, which goes well with my pink homemade marshmallow blobs (okay, I wanted to make them Yellow/Orange. But I ran out of Yellow colour paste.)

Photos are up on facebook with my own cupcake recipe! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment