I'm itching to bake something sometime soon. I want to try making Tiramisu. Finally found somewhere selling savoiardi (also known as lady fingers). I've thought of crazy ideas about twisting the whole tiramisu recipe around, but I think it would be a better idea if I made a proper tiramisu first. Can't wait to try! If SS is not meeting me tomorrow, I think I will bake something.
Monday, April 25, 2011
it's been a really busy week. met up with so many people homie, hidayat, syahrul, buddy, esther, ric, jeannette etc. So tired of going out now. anyhow,i participated in a flea event on saturday with my sister and my 2cousins, didn't take any photos cause we were all sweaty and smelly. hahahhas. experience was awesome, but sales wasn't. if only the sales is as awesome as the experience gained. We are gna give the flea a last try next month. (: hopefully sales will be better this time round. homie came and look for me after the event which is also after her interview and we had watami for dinner together. So full ): Had such a hard time walking! Hahas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment