Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I got stood up by so many people today. Buddy, GF and Ian. Was supposed to meet buddy in SP for lunch, but he couldn't in the end and I was alrd on the way. So I alighted at Orchard for some shopping and lunch. Was too focused on all the nice bags and shoes that I totally lost track of time, thus causing me to pay $16.10 cab fare to get to BBDC. Went for driving, 1st practical lesson. My instructor is a very cute uncle and I really hope I get back the same instructor the next time. GF was supposed to meet me at my place at 5 for dinner, but she couldn't in the end. ): Such a disappointment! Hahahhas. Then followed by Ian msging me that he couldn't meet me today too cause it's his brother's birthday. What is wrong with everyone?! Sigh. Poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment