If you do not see the good in Eric for finding mistakes in my pitching and tone, I can tell you that you are really dumb. With someone like Eric who can pick out mistakes so easily, he is just going make what ever music you have even better. He is doing you, doing me, doing your band good.
So how do you expect your members to even want to talk to you now? I think you need to understand that when we first saw the message we didn't know how to react and what was going on. Can you imagine, our band leader actually walk out on us when the gig is just 5days later and all of us are feeling stress. How much can we actually say about you as a band leader? Or even you as a person? To think that you can still always talk about how the band should all be as one and show everyone that given all circumstances we had we can and will pull through. Oh well, I guess all this are rubbish. Cause apparently the one who said all this was the one who left and worst, was our leader.
I've made up my mind, I am not going to do Actors for you. So forget about asking me down to practice for actors. And yes, after this gig. I'm leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment