Sunday, November 28, 2010
Felt really lousy yesterday. Because jamming was suddenly put on a halt and we had to leave jon's place. Seriously, whatever. Then Eric drove kengboon near my place to take 132 and then fetched me home. Kengboon asked me to call him once I'm home. Called and we talked all th way from 1plus till 6plus almost 7 in the morning. It's been such a long time since I talked to someone over the phone for so long. We had so much things to discuss over th phone. Ahhhh, just hope things go well. Th most, it will be a 3 piece band like kengboon said. But after hanging up the phone, I felt so much better alrd. Slept and was woken up by somebody's call. Freaking pissed. Seriously, you need time to reflect. Even until now he is calling me non-stop, his smses just keeps coming in. Ohmygod, he is really getting on my nerves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment