Yes.
Do I know that you don't want this to happen too?
Yes.
Do I know you feel bad?
Yes.
Am I still disappointed?
Yes.
Do I wish that all this didn't happen?
Yes
But is there anything I can do to stop it from happening?
NO.
This is rubbish, really rubbish.
I feel so worn out, feel so stress.
I never thought things would be that bad.
There's so much going on, too much actually.
I need to cope, I just know I need to cope.
I really hope that I don't fall sick, I can feel that it's coming. I'm feeling really lethargic that even picking up a cup seems so difficult, my throat is in its worst condition and so is my head, the migraine just wouldn't go away.
But still, I promise I will put in 3x the effort!
We need to work hard together, we need to make sure this perf. work out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment