4 November 2010 - Thursday
- all timings are Japan time (1hr ahead of Singapore)
07:30am - Breakfast in Hotel
08:30am - Site visit to Fuji Kindergarten (by Tezuka Architects) in Tachikawa
12:00pm - Lunch
01:00pm - Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum in Koganei
04:30pm - Explore Shibuya free and easy
06:30pm - Dinner
10:00pm - Lights out
Had a little trouble getting out of bed in the morning, dragged myself to breakfast and the food was a total turn-off. Same food everyday. Gosh! But whatever it is, had a cup of orange juice and felt so much better. Went up the bus and slept, in a hour and half we finally arrive in Tachikawa and took a short walk to Fuji Kindergarten.
Tachikawa is such a nice place, I love this place a lot.
It's one of the places during this trip that until now I still think of it a lot. The whole place is really quiet, peaceful, calm and the house are all so nice. The kids in the Kindergarten are all so adorable, omg. I was having such a fun time there, if I could I wounldn't want to leave.
Such a nice environment for the kids to study and have fun and most importantly learn while playing. The whole architecture concept of the kindergarten is allow the children to learn while playing (Play:School).
We left for Koganei next. That place is just awesome, another place that even now I still ponder upon it a lot and would hope to have more time to explore.
We went for lunch at a small shop and I joined the guys + Chris for lunch outside instead of seating in the shop. We had our lunch on benches in the middle of a lot of trees, the whole environment was amazing and not forgetting the cool weather made lunch even more perfect!
We went back to explore and I was with kengboon and gang at first but soon we got separated and I was alone with Kenny. I decided to explore the place on my own.
I kind of realised I like to explore places like this on my own, taking any photos I want, walking at my own pace and minding my own business.
I don't have to worry that I won't be able to take the photo of this building because I need to catch up with my friends and stuffs like that. It's always nice to just be alone and enjoy every bit of it.
There's so much to look and capture but yet so little time.
It's during time like that that I wish i would be able to sketch/draw/paint.
I want to sketch out all the sights, memories and scenes captured in my mind and express it in with own mindset but yet I can never be able to do that.
After everything, I was so tired. Went up the bus and slept while we were travelling to Shibuya.
This place is crazy, so many people! And the number of people trying to cross over at the main crossing is crazy! Lucky we only had an hour close to 2 there. All else I would have been really exhausted trying to shun people every now and then and catching up with caryn and gang.
I managed to get a watch for Buddy at the 109 building.
It's a normal watch that once your batteries run out, you won't be able to change but it is selling for 54bucks. But since it's for buddy and it's nice I am fine with it (: Hopes he likes it though!
Thanks to 3girls who were late for 30mins we had to rush through our dinner at some Japanese BBQ restaurant and I had indigestion later on and also because of them we couldn't make it back at 8 to go to the shops at Ikebukuro.
After dinner, we went back to the hotel, put our stuffs and went toilet before going to Don Key at Ikebukuro for last minute shopping! I bought whatever I wanted already and it was super crowded inside, so I waited for the rest outside. I didn't know they would stay inside for such a long time, cause we have been to Don Key before and I thought they already knew what they wanted to get.
I ended up waiting for almost an hour and finally kengboon and SKY came out to entertain the freezing me. We waited and waited and the girls still didn't come out, so we went to walk around and tingfang and gang came to join us. When we have finished looking at all 6 stories of the other department store, tingfang and gang are still not done, so we went back first.
Went to kengboon's room and slack for awhile and packed SKY's luggage together with him before going back to my room to bathe. Was supposed to play Monopoly Deal but I guess all of us were too tired and we still need to pack our stuffs. Went over to get kengboon's roomkey to wake them up in the morning.
Done with packing mine, decided to help kailing followed by Ashler. I guess when it comes to packing luggages I am not that bad, cause my mother is Serene Tan Mee Lang! Hahahhahas. A super kiasu person, everything also need bring along to a holiday trip. So somehow I always managed to stuff everything into my luggage, it's more of a necessity to develop this skill so that I can make sure when coming back from trips I still have space in my luggage!
When we were done packing it was already 4am, gave sleeping a miss for the fear that I couldn't wake up or sleep on the plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment