Sunday, November 7, 2010


3 November 2010 - Wednesday
(Designtide Tokyo 2010)

- all timings are Japan time (1hr ahead of Singapore)

Free & Easy day using 1-Day Rail Pass
08:00am - Breakfast in hotel
09:00am - Explore Designtide Tokyo 2010
10:00pm - Lights out

There was a little change of plans because we didn't get to go to 21-21 Design Site the day before, so Christ changed it to Wednesday instead. 21-21 is interesting, all the weird ideas and concept! Fun! But yet, we couldn't wait to get out and shop around.
Was supposed to leave with Kengboon and gang but I was waiting for the other girls. They were all over so we have to look for each other so Kengboon and gang said they were 'leaving' and took the lift up. So I thought they meant they were leaving for Harajuku already.
So when all the other girls were present, we just went straight to Chiyoda line to take the subway when the guys are actually at the other side of 21-21 buying coffee. So we went without knowing and we were all hungry, we chanced upon this shop with a long queue and remembered the tour guide telling us that if there are people queuing means the food is good.
So we queued to eat udon at a random shop, something like Yong Tau Fu. You order the noodles and then pick your own ingredients, it wasn't that bad. Went to walk around and suddenly Kenny called me and asked me where was I. Coincidentally he was just opposite the shop we were in. We met and I decided to separate with the girls and left together with them since I have more to talk about with them.
We decided to leave Harajuku cause there was nothing to buy, we went to do the assignment (Designtide Tokyo 2010) and on the way they wanted to eat. We found a curry shop at the back alley, such a nice place. They decided to have lunch there and I just had my like less than 2hrs ago. But I still ate, kengboon helped me finished cause I couldn't! (:
After doing the assignment, Kenny left to look for Geraldine while me, SKY and Kengboon decided to go Shibuya, we walked the whole night and was freaking exhausted. We decided to have dinner at this awesome Ramen shop, they say they wanted me to try so they brought me there. It was good! Then we continued to walk around Shibuya before heading back to Ikeburo to continue walking.
After we got back to the hotel, we went to SEIYU to look for things and then played Monopoly Deal when the other girls came back (:
Fun. played till wee hours I think around 3:00am before going back to shower and to sleep. What an awesome day! So much stupid and funny things happening every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment