
(Tokyo Katori City - Singapore)
07:00am - Breakfast
08:15am - Check out
09:00am - Transfer to Katori 'Edo' City - Explore this old historical Japanese City
12:00pm - Lunch
02:00pm - Transfer to Narita Airport
05:55pm - Depart Narita Airport for Singapore on flight DL281
Last day in Japan!
Was supposed to wake Kengboon and gang up, which was also the reason why I told kenny to pass me their room key. But kenny placed the ledge on after closing the door! Omg. I had to press on the door bell repeatedly before kengboon woke up to open the door. Hahahhahas. Then I went to the other rooms to make sure everyone woke up. We had breakfast, still the same, checked out and headed for Katori 'Edo' City together with the DCMD people.
We had a cruise ride on Onagawa River, with the cool breeze gently brushing against your face and the warm sun shinning on you made the ride really enjoyable. We had to go in 4groups.
And when the other half of the DID group came back, we decided to do something stupid like welcoming them. And after much discussion and since this was a old place we decided to act like wives waiting for their husbands arrival. But somehow the plan was changed again and we decide to just welcome Prince instead and sang Ashler's invented song just for the both of them. 'Oh prince, oh princess, oh prince, oh princess'. Hahahahhas. It was super funny!
I swear Prince felt like burrying his head in the ground when he heard that, it must be super embarrassing!
We later went for lunch at some small restaurant at a nearby place, we had Soba and it was yummy.
Our last lunch in Japan. After that we had Ice-cream!
And then off we go, heading for Narita.
Bid goodbyes to the tour guides there and checked in.
Shopped around the duty free and ate the Macdonald there. Chicken Teriyaki burger and McPork (:
Finally boarded the plane and reached Singapore at around 1:00am. Got my luggage and left asap!
Our last lunch in Tokyo!
Overall the trip wasn't that bad, but I kind of felt that I should not have went when Esther and Fang couldn't make it. Just how awesome would it be if the both of them can get to go too, we would be gobbling and stuffing ourselves with food even though we are full already and we would have all the fun in the world! But at least I still managed to have lots of fun there! My only regret in this trip is that I didn't get to eat the sweets there other than the Daifuku and Crepes and also I didn't get to eat my takoyaki too! It's such a waste to go all the way there and miss all those good pastries. But it's alright, when I go to Hokkaido during December, I shall try my best to taste all the different type of sweets produced there!
No comments:
Post a Comment