Sunday, October 24, 2010

Okay, I look really stupid right now! hahahahah!
My face is covered with strawberry mask and I am holding on to my facial brush and trying very hard to type with squinted eyes trying to see cause I can't wear my specs.
Ohwell, I guess you can picture how I look now right now. hahahahhas!
Just got home like 45mins ago from jamming.
Sebas did not come cause he got involved in some traffic accident.
Not sure what happened, cause he didn't get back to us.
I think he is fine, but I hope to hear from him soon.
It is kind of worrying you know?
Super tired right now, but I need to do FYP.
I just had a cup of coffee, I hope it's working, but apparently it doesn't seem like it will.
Fingers all crossed, hope I don't fall asleep!
I refrained from drinking coffee the whole of the holidays so that it will work when I need it during times like that. Hope my efforts don't go down th drain!

OMG! I LOVE FYP! It's like we've got the best atelier ever throughout this 3 years and it's so fun and simple! I feel no stress at all and is totally loving every bit of it!
(p.s: Pardon me, I am not crazy, I am just trying to see if reverse psychology works for me this time round)

Alrt! Enough of my rubbish!
I am off to use my webcam as a mirror so that I can exfoliate my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment