Anyhow, thanks for the ride Ian home! (:
And I think Theingi and I really too close alrd, we basically do everything together which unfortunately includes tripping over things. Just now, she was walking in front of me, heading to the guest room while I was about to climb up the step to my dinning area when I tripped on the steps and she tripped over her leg. Exact same time, same leg! LOL! Power~
Jamming ltr, but my voice is really hoarse now. I need honey water! (:
Shall spam honey water the whole day ltr and bring some over to Jon's place too!
Hope jamming goes well, and hope that I am good enough to help out.
Cause apparently, theingi can't go ltr and also next week.
And Kengboon and I also can't go next week cause coincidentally we have bday parties to attend to.
We also can't go the following week because we will be in Japan.
What's worst is that we have a perf coming up then on th 14th!
We are peforming at Kengboon cousin's friend bday party at a ball.
He/she must be freaking rich to celebrate his/her bday at a ballroom and initially wanted to hire a band, but got us to do it instead, we are doing it for free!. (:
So means, by tomr we must settle of the 5band songs + Sukiyaki and a birthday song...
May God bless us! Hahahhahahas.
Alrt! Gna go watch my show! Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment