Singapore looks like Genting Highlands right now. Provided that you are indoors with all windows and doors closed and maybe with the air conditioner turned on! But once you step out it's totally a different case - haze. That's how bad the haze is right now if it looks as foggy as Genting Highlands.
My nose... is in such a bad bad condition right now and so is my throat.
Blocked nose and itchy throat - Totally the worst combination to go jamming tomr T__T
It's all thanks to the bloody haze.
PSI reading was so bad ytd and yet I have to spend the whole day out researching on my site.
PSI reading was up to 102 which is considered unhealthy and recommended to stay indoors.
I hope (*fingers crossed) that my rashes don't start reacting.
Been taking shower every now-and-then when I can to get rid of all the dirt particles from the haze off my skin so that I don't start developing rash.
Conclusion of this post? FUCK HAZE!
No comments:
Post a Comment