Oh well, the results of the match today was not what I expected, 1 - 1 against Arsenal. Actually deep down inside I didn't have the confidence that Liverpool would win but then throughout the match my perspective changed even though it was a 10men game. I can't believe it's Joe Cole's first game for Liverpool and he was sent off during the first half, a Red Card was too harsh on him I believe that file should be just a Yellow Card. And when Liverpool was about to win, Reina just have to let the ball slip off his hands and scored a O.G. So now we have a draw. Anyway, NGOG is the star today! Awesomeness! And I hope Agger is getting better now (: bye people, I am off to continue playing S3 and then go and sleep to have enough energy to help Kengboon ltr!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Oh well, the results of the match today was not what I expected, 1 - 1 against Arsenal. Actually deep down inside I didn't have the confidence that Liverpool would win but then throughout the match my perspective changed even though it was a 10men game. I can't believe it's Joe Cole's first game for Liverpool and he was sent off during the first half, a Red Card was too harsh on him I believe that file should be just a Yellow Card. And when Liverpool was about to win, Reina just have to let the ball slip off his hands and scored a O.G. So now we have a draw. Anyway, NGOG is the star today! Awesomeness! And I hope Agger is getting better now (: bye people, I am off to continue playing S3 and then go and sleep to have enough energy to help Kengboon ltr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment