
I am definitely not in a very good mood,
I really don't know what to do.
Whatever this is, I am gna be placed in a very difficult position.
But gg out with Kengboon just now kind of help changed my mood a little cause he was really lame and funny.
We went t Bras Basah Complex at ard 5plus and shop for bass guitar and he just refuses to play for me to hear, he said he was shy cause he still not very professional. hahahahahhahas! And I saw a whole collection of Jodi Picoult's book at popular and had a really strong urge to get them, but they are all so costly. We continued to walk around till 7plus going 8 when I felt a sudden hunger pang, wanted to eat but can't decide on what to eat so we when separate ways and headed home.
But still, when I reached home I am still feeling kind of down.
p.s: i MUST remember to call Kengboon up at 7 a.m tomr or i will kill myself!
alrt, enough of my complains! I need to go and draw Autocad for Kengboon now... bye people (: I really hope for a better day tomr.
No comments:
Post a Comment