
Cause he was super late and we had to leave for my place so that Jon can bathe and head t bugis.
Had such a wonderful time together, and while Jonathan was bathing, chengho was trying to irritate me.
He sprayed water all over my face. And we lighted th candle for Jon's cake. No photo cause chengho wanted t spray water all over Jonathan when he comes out from th toilet.
What's with chengho and the water spray today, so irritating! Hahahahahhahahas
We talked abt how they should come over and look for me in Aust and then scoop peanuts to buy their airtix money back. Hahahahahhahas! Hanging out and talking about next time when I go Aust, makes me think how tough it is gna be without them thr, how am I gna keep everything together, it's like a part of me is gna be lost. Gna be strong girl! When Jonathan heard that I am gg t Aust his reaction was: "Huhhhhhhh? WHEN!?". but it kind of felt good t know tht it matters t him.
Jonathan made me very very very happy today when he asked while eating th shortcake: "Nice leh, where you buy from one ah!?" heeheeheeheehee! I made it (:
Tues gg to BBDC with buddy to register for class! (:
EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment