Friday, July 23, 2010

I am feeling so negative about almost everything tht even _Ballade Pour Adeline_ is not helping me.
I wna sit in a corner and cry and scream.
I hate th fact tht aftr cutting th whole day, I am still left with 147whitecards t cut, and 350whitecard t laser cut.
1 laser cutter for th whole class and submission's on Monday? You've got t be kidding.
I do not have th courage t believe in myself, t believe tht I can finish cutting and laser cutting all th 200whitecards by tomr. I will just disappoint myself once agn.
And I think th class is gna hate me soon, I might have t use th laser cutter th whole day.
Sucks big time, felt really bad tht so many people came in and didn't get th chance t use th laser cutter. But what can I do? Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. School's a total bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment