Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Life's a bitch, and then you die!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Ahhhhh! I am stuck in school and feeling all bored and paranoid over having nothing t do. This is not cool at all leh! HOW AH? I just hate this feeling when everyone have something t do except me cause I have t freaking wait for th 200pcs of A1 size whitecards th lecturers ordered for me t arrive either tomr or friday. And seeing everyone doing work and me doing nothing, I am starting t get really nervous and paranoid, and t add on, I have calculated tht I need t spend abt 6hrs at th laser cutter in th workshop t cut my whitecard and this amt of time is not including th amt of time needed t cut th whitecards into smaller pcs t fit into th laser cutter. I think th other classmates will start t curse and swear bhind my back when I am using th cutter, but I don't care, I am gna stay thr for 6hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment