Monday, July 26, 2010

I swear my room stinks like hell now. Reeks of UHU Glue smell, gna have brain damage soon I guess. Hahahahahhs

Today was a awesome day out with my parents and brother. We went t Ion t shop and then headed for Wheelock for lunch at this Japanese Restaurant called I think Sun with Moon or something like tht. Ate hell lot tht I skipped dinner just now. After eating we went t shop ard orchard, mainly Taka cause I needed t get my UHU Glue from Artfriend. Bought 6 bottles and 4bottles are alrd used up when my model is not even completed yet. Not cool at all please, I have alrd spend 40plus for 6bottles I don't wna spend anymore alrd. Dad bought a pair of LV shoes and Hermes belt, 2pairs of shoes for my brother and quite a few pcs of new clothes for me. He wanted t get mummy tht Chanel watch but mummy just refuses t let him get it. We left aftr all th shopping and reached home ard 4plus, mummy and brother headed for Jaychou concert leaving me and dad all alone at home t settle dinner by ourself. Was too full t eat my dinner so I left my dad alone t settle it himself. started gluing all my whitecards together bfor i took a 30mins power nap from 6.40pm - 7.10pm.

Now I am back at my grandma's place and thanks t my 2 younger cousins I managed t finish gluing all th pcs I have in less than 3hrs. Awesome much, thanks for th help!

Right now, I am thinking whether if I should start doing my PQM and TOD. Lazy much but I guess I will have t start somehow or else I won't have th time t alrd.


No comments:

Post a Comment