Wednesday, May 12, 2010

what happened t th thunder i heard just now?
they were LOUD & CLEAR.
i was so happy cause i though it would rain tonight.
but apparently it didn't.

sister is leaving for US tomr,
I have no idea what time is she leaving and I won't be able t sent her off.
but she will be gone for 2months.
have a safe trip, we can webcam when you get thr!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHS!
i thought we were supposed t have dinner with jiayun today?
why didn't we?
and i wonder if Jon is over at my place now?
if he is, he must be disturbing my sister.
HAHAHAHHAHAS!
i was so tempted t go home when sister asked me t cause she asked Jon t come over.
but I can't. I have school tomr at 9 so i have t stay in Popo's place.
dangggg.
i need t party like crazy once we submit th project on th 31st for competiton.
clubbing, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment