Thursday, May 13, 2010

TO MY HOMMIE, LIM JIAHUI!



TO: HOMMIE! (JIAHUI)
Hello Hommie, on 13MAY2010 you have turned 19! CHEERS! This also means that we have already known each other for 6yrs almost 7. And even though we rarely have the chance to meet up but I still LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOU! Thanks for always being there for me and tolerate all my rubbish and nonsense! Hahahhahahas. I have so much to tell you about HIM and some issues in school. So I am waiting for friday to arrive asap so that we can finally meet after so long! Stay pretty and fabulous always. May this year be a fruitful year for you. And may all the wishes you wished for come true and may you be blessed by all th blessing you receive.
Once and again, I love you and have a fantabulous 19th birthday!


*happy birthday HAKIM too!

No comments:

Post a Comment