Wednesday, May 12, 2010


















reached home at ard 4plus today
slept all th way till 9.
woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

having back problem this few days,
cause rushing VIZ so rarely get off my chair at home unless when i need th toilet.
so today i woke up at 6.45 and asked my aunt t help me Gua Sha. (刮痧)
and god! It was so $%^&*(^%$! pain until no words can describe.
I was like tearing when my aunty was helping me.
I swear I thought I was abt t faint any minute.
And when th treatment was over, i barely had any strength left.
so I went back t sleep and woke up at 9.
haahahhahahahas.
But it really works, my back is less stiff now.
have t do a few more times agn.
so I am gna go book pebble massage on fri just right bfor meeting xuan and hui.
i think pebble massage and Guasha should be some what familar.
so yeahhhh, hope my back gets better cause even now aftr 1 session,
i still have problem sitting for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment