Monday, October 3, 2011

Thanks buddy for cheering me up with the silliest methods!

I was feeling so worn out half way through that I decided to whatsapp buddy telling him that I'm in a bad mood and my condition today isn't good. He told me that not everything will keep succeeding, in life we'll meet with failures too. And that reminded me of what Alicia (My favourite WAI chef) said to us and it meant something like this...If you screw up today in the kitchen, it doesn't mean you are not good and does not have the skills. What it means is that you are not in your tip top condition so you tend to face difficulties. Everyone will have their share of having a bad day in the kitchen be it You or Me. So just try to get through it. So I sort of felt better, maybe it really doesn't meant that I am not good with producing yeast produces but my fear might be the one that is trying to take control of my mind. I just need to face it and find out why I'm always failing in yeast goods and finally mastering the methods to produce them. Buddy went on asking why I the bread I bake failed, was it because it was too salty because we sweat when we make dough? LOL. I can't help but smile reading it. He never fail to cheer me up with the silliest method. Just like you said "As long as you don't give up". I'll never give up because I've come this far and was given this opportunity and with so many people supporting me. I'll grab every chance to learn and to improve myself.


Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.

- Samuel Johnson-

No comments:

Post a Comment