Friday, October 14, 2011


Just finish watching 49Days. Okay, I know I'm slow because even my mom's done watching 49Days a long time ago... I was too busy with running man! Hahahahhas. Anyway I cried like !@)#*$^!&%? almost every episode (*Puffy eyes!), not surprising I guess. I even cry watching kungfu panda -.-  The Storyline was good, actors and actresses where awesome! (Screams: *Jung Il Woo!) But why the ending like that? Tsk! I think I need to stop watching drama for awhile. I realised I get attached to drama damn easily now... must be because I'm damn bored at home. 

I know I haven't been updating this blog. Too tired in school! My everyday routine from Monday - Thursday: Wake up, bathe, pack bag, go school, come home, bathe, cook dinner, eat dinner & use laptop, homework (if there's any), sleep... Friday, Sat, Sun: Sleep, do homework, do housework, wash clothes, hopefully get to meet with some friends or cousins, use com, rot, rot, rot, eat, sleep.
I actually prefer this 4days week then last term 3days week. School is from Monday - Thursday and I like how there's no break inbetween the days, it sort of build up the momentum since the cycle won't be broken . But I look forward to going to class everyday. I realised there's no more such thing like Monday Blues or what-so-ever for me anymore. 

Have I mentioned before that Coffee class started this term? I'm enjoying it to the max. We made different types of coffee on Thursday and it was so fun. Made Long Black, Short Black, Macchiato. 

On Wednesday, I went for an open buffet in our school's restaurant with the ladies. Jana, Cynthia, Anna and Ngan. I should have taken some photos. We should be going out for dinner soon! I'm so glad that I am finally getting close with my other classmates. I always have this mind set rooted that maybe I'll just have 2 close friends for the rest of my 2years 2months here and won't be able to mingle around with the locals here, at the same time I was also feeling so sad that Maggie's gna leave Aust in 9months time and Ivy will be leaving school in 1year 2months time. But now that I've got to bond with these ladies, I feel better. Thanks for inviting me to the buffet!

Went out with Ivy today. We took the tram to IKEA at Richmond and on the way back, I actually saw a Daiso. I remember checking if Australia has Daiso I think around May or June and the results came out nil, so I guess it was new. But instead of everything for $2, it's everything for AUD$2.80 here. It's still cheap though. Anyhow, the IKEA here is so small. But we still had fun! It's nice to be able to have friends to go out and shop with, eat, slack at her place. 


We had Swedish meatballs, pumpkin soup, mashed potatoes, croissant, sparkling pear juice and a bottle of water for $17.80. We wanted to get the $1 hotdog after paying for the stuffs, but we were too full.


I bought, 36 apple scented candles (wanted the rose one, but the smell is too strong), a candle holder, a tray/table, 2 plastic cutting board, a vase for jeannette, a spray bottle for my iron and a pair of gloves because I poked a hole in mine with a fork a few weeks back. All these for $28 only. Love IKEA! 

We left IKEA at 3 and decided to drop by at Ivy's place to slack for awhile, reached home at 5 and did some vacuuming. (Still deciding if I should buy the $50 Vacuum. It's cheap and good but do I really need it? Can I just live with the one that I'm using now? Tsk, shall think carefully) cooked laksa for dinner. Suddenly had cravings for laksa.

Had a short skype session with my family. Grandpa, grandma, dad, mum, bro, sis, gugu, guzhang, shushu, sishen and jiakai. I know if we gather together we are damn noisy, but I didn't know we were thatttttttttttttttt noisy. I was having a headache when skyping with them. Hahahahhas.

The one and only proper photo from skype session today. The skype session was so horrible, halfway through talking to my sis I suddenly see a part of a face of let's say shushu. Then suddenly, I see the ceiling, then I see my father's side view, then I see black, then suddenly my mother's face appear out of nowhere. Urghhhh, it was a big mess. LOL!
I miss all of them, can't wait to go back Singapore!

                         


Anyway, the flies are starting to appear. It's irritating because firstly they are not scared of you. Secondly they don't freaking leave the room even if you leave the front door open and thirdly, there are so many of them! There's one stupid one that's been in my room for the past 4hours and it seems like it doesn't want to leave.

And it is Grandma's and Mum's birthday today! Happy Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment