I'll start off with my daily skin care routine.
1. Cleanse.
Why is it important to cleanse your face? By cleansing your face, you are removing dirts that are cleansing up your pores. For those who uses make up, use a proper make up remover before cleansing your face. *And when I say proper, you do not even take into consideration make up remover wipes, they don't do a decent job and are only for emergency.* I don't even use them to remove my make up, I use them only to wipe sweat off my face instead of normal wet wipes. Cleansing your face is the very first step to achieving good skin. I use Cetaphil ever since secondary 1 thanks to my rashes prone skin. *I know how people have been saying that we shouldn't stick to just one product for such a long time because our skin will be too used to it and it won't be effective anymore.* But trust me, I couldn't find any other brands of cleanser that this stubborn skin of mine would tolerate. So I've be using this since forever! It's the mildest cleanser ever. I've tried so many brands of cleanser that claims to be so 'MILD' like water and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, and every time after purchasing them a happy me will just apply them on my face attempting to do some cleansing and to my horror I will start feeling a tingling sensation around my lips and at the side of my jawline (the area around my lips and at the jawlines are the most sensitive). Washed it off immediately but only spot redness all over... you wouldn't want to know how I turned out the next morning....
So how do I cleanse my face?
A. Remove all make up (if I have them on) with a make up remover first.
B. Cleanse face. (Depending on skin conditions)
- On normal days: Wash with warm water to open pores and apply a suitable amount of cleanser. Rub gently with fingers *with some facial massage!* and rinse off.
- On days where my face is disgustingly dry: Apply a suitable amount of cleanser, rub gently with fingers and clean it off without water.
C. I cleanse twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night
Tips:
1. You should never cleanse your face too many times, by over cleansing your face you are actually removing the oil that keeps the skin balance and healthy.
2. Never use HOT or COLD water when washing your face they are to harsh for your face.
3. Never use cleanser that foams (like cleansing bars) they tend to dry up your skin.
---------------------------------------------
2. Exfoliate.
Why should we exfoliate? By exfoliating, we are removing the dead skins on the surface of the face that makes our skin look dull.
So how do I exfoliate?
1. For daily exfoliation, I use a brush that looks like the photo shown below (Without the handle and not so pretty) and gently rub face with cleanser on with the exfoliating brush in circular motion.
2. For my 1st weekly exfoliation, I use this product from Organi and it's called Organic Honey Peel.
Look at how clear the peel is, even without exfoliating beads in it, you can still achieve the ultimate exfoliation results. I paid $128 SGD for this and my friends think I am mad. But this 50ml also lasted me a year. This small little container is filled with nothing but goodness and a hell lot of them. Purified water, Honey extract, Lotus flower extract, Glycerine from palm oil (a must for dry skin), Manuka honey, Aloe Vera, Seaweed extract, essential oil and so many more.
Of all the facial peel I have, this is so far the best. You can see the results almost immediately and how your skin seems to be brighter after exfoliating. After using it for over a month my blemishes also became lighter. I think you girls know how difficult it is to get rid of blemishes. And it is so gently to the face and after exfoliating, you won't feel that your face is dry or what so ever. This 50ml of honey peel is just so magical.
3. For my 2nd weekly exfoliation, I use this product from Laneige called Strawberry Yogurt Pack.
This is actually a exfoliating mask. I really adore this mask, not only does it smell nice (smell just like fresh strawberries, and they smell so good that I feel like eating them! Haha) and I like how the exfoliating beads breaks up after gently rubbing it, it shows that it won't be too harsh for the skin. This product definitely make my face whiter, brighter and more moist after using it.
Tips:
1. Exfoliate with a brush at least once a day.
2. Make sure the whole exfoliating process is done very very gently. Don't scrub your face like you are washing socks.
3. Do not over exfoliate with scrubs or peel. Once or twice a week is enough.
4. Avoid those crazily priced chemical peel. It causes your skin to age. Imagine paying that hefty sum of money to get your skin aged?
5. Make sure the beads are small and the scrub is gentle.
6. Tone your face before exfoliating with peels or scrubs
---------------------------------------------
3. Toner.
I know how some people may feel that toning is not a necessary step for a skin care routine. It's okay to leave it out or to use it, I guess it won't make much a difference. But for me it's just an extra step to making sure that my skin is free of any loose dirt that the cleanser did not remove.
All the toner I use have hydrating ability and at the same time treats oily skin. The only toners that suits me are Ice Flower Hydra Toner and Eco Vert Essential Toner (I used to get this from Korea because Singapore don't import, but now they do!) from Faceshop and from Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Light Toner.
If I were to pick one, the Laneige one is the best. Not only does it smell so good, I've always realised after using it that my face was never really clean after cleansing and it has a hell lot of hydrating ability! I guess the the price of the product also determines the standard of it.
So how do I apply my toner?
A. Pour toner on a cotton pad and gently apply it onto your cleansed face.
B. Pat face with finger tips to allow toner to get absorbed
Tips: Never ever ever ever apply toner on your face in a rough method...
---------------------------------------------
4. Moisturise.
This is a step that you should never miss. I know many friends who thinks that because they have oily skin they should not moisturise. And you are definitely wrong about that, unless your skin have acne breakouts. No matter what kind of skin type you have, you should moisturise. By moisturing you are actually sealing moisture into your skin and also telling your skin that the surface has enough oil which slows down the process of your skin generating oil thus your face will be less oily. I moisturise twice a day after cleansing and toning. If you feel that your skin is tigh and dry, apply some moisturiser. You don't have to stick to twice a day you can have more.
I'm using Eco Vert Daily Moisturiser currently and it is really good. It does not feel sticky and so I have no worries about applying it right before leaving house.
Tips: Make sure not to over moisturise to, you may end up clogging your pores.
---------------------------------------------
5. Sunscreen
I know how some of you find the stickiness of sunscreen irritating and disgusting, especially if you sweat. But let me tell you this, SUNSCREEN IS THE SECRET AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR TO ACHIEVING GOOD SKIN. So facepalm yourself now if you have been leaving out this most important step.
The Sun, sadly, damages your skin, causes skin cancer and form wrinkles and freckle and freckle is one of the hardest thing to remove from your face. So use sunscreen every day even if it is raining. Why? Because as long as the Sun is hanging up in the sky, your skin is exposed to UVA Rays. And use only 30 and above.
There are 2 sunscreens that I'm using now. 1 is from Nature Republic and the other is from my beautician. If you noticed both of them have triple plus PA ranking.
They are not as sticky as those sunscreen I used to buy of the shelves in Watsons or NTUC and they smell nice. You know how sunscreen always smells like sunscreen? Urm, I meant like you know when you are near a swimming pool and you smell this familiar smell and immediately sunscreen comes into your mind? Haha. This 2 that I'm using now doesn't smell like that. Especially the one from nature republic.
So how I apply my sun screen? (This may sound abit crazy)
A. After moisturising, place sunscreen on the tip of my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin.
B. Spread out sunscreen (thick layer) without blending into skin.
C. Go off to do something. (Like eat breakfast, do your hair or change clothes)
D. You will realised that your skin absorbs the sunscreen, now blend it into your skin gently
E. Put on your make up if you need to.
1. Mask
Just like any other girl, I am crazy over mask. But because I have really sensitive skin I'm limited to the types of mask I use. My masks are all from Laneige and Faceshop. And this are some of the criteria to meet when I am finding a mask.
First the mask must have hydrating ability, secondly it should smell nice and lastly and the most important, my skin will not break out in rashes after using it.
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack definitely fulfills all of my requirements. I like how this mask works, for people like me... 24hrs a day is never enough. So at the end of a hectic day, I would wna have as much time as possible to catch up with my beauty sleep. So with this mask, I have absolutely no worries about falling asleep with my mask on. This is a night mask that is meant to be left on while sleeping, the skin absorbs it really quickly so you won't end up having mask all over your pillow and the smell of this mask is so therapeutic. This night mask repairs your face while you are in deep sleep and when you wake up the next morning, you will find that your face feels a little firmer, brighter and moist.
Not all of the sheet mask from Faceshop are suitable for me but there are quite a handful of them that I can use and this is currently my favourite one among the rest and as promised, the result is almost immediate. I always use this mask before going out, it brightens the face and make you look fairer and livelier.
I also recommend some of their other mask like:
1. Vita E Mask sheet that is always OOS (FYI: all my faceshop mask are directly from Korea because I seriously it's over priced here) After using this mask you will feel that your skin is really moist and will have the bouncy bouncy feel. Like a shiok! Haha
2. Aloe Mask Sheet. When there's aloe you think of? Soothing. Definitely soothing, I normally use it after spending a whole day under the killer sun!
3. Rose and Pine Mask Sheet. If you still don't know, I am crazy over anything that is made from rose (except the flower itself, I'm a daisy person!) This mask sheet has moisturising ability and because of the smell, it is therapeutic too. According to what I remember they said that this mask can help to protect one from eczema (*sad face* I have...). Not to sure about that because I don't use this on a regular basis.
Tips:
1. You can use mask everyday, but a different one.
2. Use mask at least once a week or every 3 days
3. Spend more money on mask rather than facial! (I say one!) Because too much facial can age your skin too!
4. You can refrigerate your mask for a while before using it (do not use it straight from the fridge)
5. The liquid left over in the packet can be used on your neck and elbows. You can also use some on the face after removing the sheet. This liquid are like gold, don't waste it.
6. Massage gently with finger tips after removing sheet to allow your skin to absorb the liquid.
7. Cleanse and tone before applying mask
8. NEVER EVER EVER EVER SLEEP WITH A SHEET MASK OR PEELING MASK ON. It will form wrinkles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Jojoba Oil
This small little bottle here have been with me for almost a year. Jojoba oil is a wonder and has so many usage and I think everyone should have a bottle of jojoba oil especially if you have acne.
Here are some of the benefits of Jojoba Oil.
1. Treats acne
Because the structure and chemical properties of Jojoba oil is close to those of human sebum it makes the skin thinks that enough oil is already produced and thus less sebum is release which balance out the skin and Jojoba doesn't clog pores unlike sebum. If you use it over a long term, you will feel that your face is less oily.
Also, Jojoba oil have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties so kills the bacteria that inflames acne and also stop fungus from forming and causing infections.
2. Cleanser.
Jojoba can be used as a make up remover.
3. Reduces redness on skin.
4. Can be used on hair as a hair serum.
5. Can be used as a moisturiser for body.
6. Can be applied on cuts.
7. Can be applied on lips as lip balm
8. It can be used on any skin type due to the factor that it is anti-allergic
9. It can be used to treat scars
*I have weird skin type. The T-zone of my face is oily while the cheeks, chin and jawline area are dry. So always when applying moisturiser, I would add 3 drops of Jojoba oil and mix it and apply on the T-zone. While on my cheeks, chin and jawline area I would apply 1 drop of Jojoba oil mixed with moisturiser.
Now that you know the benefits of Jojoba Oil, quickly go and get a bottle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Face Mist
I've just started using this rose water balancing face mist from Jurlique and it helps to balance, restore, tone and hydrate the face. I use this throughout the day when I am without make up.
4. Spot Corrector
From what I've known, this spot corrector from Nature Republic was never brought into Singapore. This tube here can last me a really long time and it works really well, I like how my blemishes starts to lighten after awhile. They stopped the production of this corrector in Korea, now they have something even better and they have it on the shelves in the Singapore branches. According to one of my friend who tried it (SS!) he said it was really good. Maybe I'll get it after I finish this tube
*I always tap on a little Jojoba oil on my blemishes after applying this.
So here's how I do it.
1. Wet your lips using a cotton pad soaked in warm water
2. Apply exfoliator and rub gently in a circular motion
3. Wash off with warm water and clean dry
4. Put on lip balm
5. Rub some jojoba oil
8. Milk
And when I say milk I meant milk that has expired for 1-2 days, not 1 week. (Please, please, please smell your milk before using it. If it's smelly or smells sour don't use it). You can use fresh unexpired milk, but I rather drink it. It's too expensive to use it to wash my face. Haha.
This is how I do it:
1. Warm half the amount of the milk you are using (mircowave or whatever)
2. Add it with the other half that's from the fridge (I don't like the idea of leaving already expired milk sitting outside waiting for it to return to room temperature)
3. Make sure it's not too hot
4. Wash your face with the milk. You will see how your skin brightens up after one wash and how smooth and soft it feels.
5. Warm whatever left over milk and soak your feet! Best food therapy after a long day of walking, I promise!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, the most important factor even before doing all this is to find out your skin type. Only by finding out your skin type you can find suitable products!
So how do I cleanse my face?
A. Remove all make up (if I have them on) with a make up remover first.
B. Cleanse face. (Depending on skin conditions)
- On normal days: Wash with warm water to open pores and apply a suitable amount of cleanser. Rub gently with fingers *with some facial massage!* and rinse off.
- On days where my face is disgustingly dry: Apply a suitable amount of cleanser, rub gently with fingers and clean it off without water.
C. I cleanse twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night
Tips:
1. You should never cleanse your face too many times, by over cleansing your face you are actually removing the oil that keeps the skin balance and healthy.
2. Never use HOT or COLD water when washing your face they are to harsh for your face.
3. Never use cleanser that foams (like cleansing bars) they tend to dry up your skin.
---------------------------------------------
2. Exfoliate.
Why should we exfoliate? By exfoliating, we are removing the dead skins on the surface of the face that makes our skin look dull.
So how do I exfoliate?
1. For daily exfoliation, I use a brush that looks like the photo shown below (Without the handle and not so pretty) and gently rub face with cleanser on with the exfoliating brush in circular motion.
2. For my 1st weekly exfoliation, I use this product from Organi and it's called Organic Honey Peel.
Look at how clear the peel is, even without exfoliating beads in it, you can still achieve the ultimate exfoliation results. I paid $128 SGD for this and my friends think I am mad. But this 50ml also lasted me a year. This small little container is filled with nothing but goodness and a hell lot of them. Purified water, Honey extract, Lotus flower extract, Glycerine from palm oil (a must for dry skin), Manuka honey, Aloe Vera, Seaweed extract, essential oil and so many more.
Of all the facial peel I have, this is so far the best. You can see the results almost immediately and how your skin seems to be brighter after exfoliating. After using it for over a month my blemishes also became lighter. I think you girls know how difficult it is to get rid of blemishes. And it is so gently to the face and after exfoliating, you won't feel that your face is dry or what so ever. This 50ml of honey peel is just so magical.
3. For my 2nd weekly exfoliation, I use this product from Laneige called Strawberry Yogurt Pack.
This is actually a exfoliating mask. I really adore this mask, not only does it smell nice (smell just like fresh strawberries, and they smell so good that I feel like eating them! Haha) and I like how the exfoliating beads breaks up after gently rubbing it, it shows that it won't be too harsh for the skin. This product definitely make my face whiter, brighter and more moist after using it.
Tips:
1. Exfoliate with a brush at least once a day.
2. Make sure the whole exfoliating process is done very very gently. Don't scrub your face like you are washing socks.
3. Do not over exfoliate with scrubs or peel. Once or twice a week is enough.
4. Avoid those crazily priced chemical peel. It causes your skin to age. Imagine paying that hefty sum of money to get your skin aged?
5. Make sure the beads are small and the scrub is gentle.
6. Tone your face before exfoliating with peels or scrubs
---------------------------------------------
3. Toner.
I know how some people may feel that toning is not a necessary step for a skin care routine. It's okay to leave it out or to use it, I guess it won't make much a difference. But for me it's just an extra step to making sure that my skin is free of any loose dirt that the cleanser did not remove.
All the toner I use have hydrating ability and at the same time treats oily skin. The only toners that suits me are Ice Flower Hydra Toner and Eco Vert Essential Toner (I used to get this from Korea because Singapore don't import, but now they do!) from Faceshop and from Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Light Toner.
If I were to pick one, the Laneige one is the best. Not only does it smell so good, I've always realised after using it that my face was never really clean after cleansing and it has a hell lot of hydrating ability! I guess the the price of the product also determines the standard of it.
So how do I apply my toner?
A. Pour toner on a cotton pad and gently apply it onto your cleansed face.
B. Pat face with finger tips to allow toner to get absorbed
Tips: Never ever ever ever apply toner on your face in a rough method...
---------------------------------------------
4. Moisturise.
This is a step that you should never miss. I know many friends who thinks that because they have oily skin they should not moisturise. And you are definitely wrong about that, unless your skin have acne breakouts. No matter what kind of skin type you have, you should moisturise. By moisturing you are actually sealing moisture into your skin and also telling your skin that the surface has enough oil which slows down the process of your skin generating oil thus your face will be less oily. I moisturise twice a day after cleansing and toning. If you feel that your skin is tigh and dry, apply some moisturiser. You don't have to stick to twice a day you can have more.
I'm using Eco Vert Daily Moisturiser currently and it is really good. It does not feel sticky and so I have no worries about applying it right before leaving house.
Tips: Make sure not to over moisturise to, you may end up clogging your pores.
---------------------------------------------
5. Sunscreen
I know how some of you find the stickiness of sunscreen irritating and disgusting, especially if you sweat. But let me tell you this, SUNSCREEN IS THE SECRET AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR TO ACHIEVING GOOD SKIN. So facepalm yourself now if you have been leaving out this most important step.
The Sun, sadly, damages your skin, causes skin cancer and form wrinkles and freckle and freckle is one of the hardest thing to remove from your face. So use sunscreen every day even if it is raining. Why? Because as long as the Sun is hanging up in the sky, your skin is exposed to UVA Rays. And use only 30 and above.
There are 2 sunscreens that I'm using now. 1 is from Nature Republic and the other is from my beautician. If you noticed both of them have triple plus PA ranking.
They are not as sticky as those sunscreen I used to buy of the shelves in Watsons or NTUC and they smell nice. You know how sunscreen always smells like sunscreen? Urm, I meant like you know when you are near a swimming pool and you smell this familiar smell and immediately sunscreen comes into your mind? Haha. This 2 that I'm using now doesn't smell like that. Especially the one from nature republic.
So how I apply my sun screen? (This may sound abit crazy)
A. After moisturising, place sunscreen on the tip of my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin.
B. Spread out sunscreen (thick layer) without blending into skin.
C. Go off to do something. (Like eat breakfast, do your hair or change clothes)
D. You will realised that your skin absorbs the sunscreen, now blend it into your skin gently
E. Put on your make up if you need to.
Tip when buying sun screen:
1. No matter if you are using SPF 30 or 50, if your PA ranking is lower than 3 it is of no use. The higher your PA ranking the more protection you get. So always find one that is of a triple plus PA
2. Always remove your sunblock with a make up remover.
3. Reapply sunscreen after 3 hours (Applys only for SPF 30 and 50). So it's better to get small bottles that is easy to carry around rather than a big tub.
4. Don't ever miss out your eyes. Gently rub some around your eyes
________________________________________________________________
Now let me show you some of the other products that I use
Just like any other girl, I am crazy over mask. But because I have really sensitive skin I'm limited to the types of mask I use. My masks are all from Laneige and Faceshop. And this are some of the criteria to meet when I am finding a mask.
First the mask must have hydrating ability, secondly it should smell nice and lastly and the most important, my skin will not break out in rashes after using it.
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack definitely fulfills all of my requirements. I like how this mask works, for people like me... 24hrs a day is never enough. So at the end of a hectic day, I would wna have as much time as possible to catch up with my beauty sleep. So with this mask, I have absolutely no worries about falling asleep with my mask on. This is a night mask that is meant to be left on while sleeping, the skin absorbs it really quickly so you won't end up having mask all over your pillow and the smell of this mask is so therapeutic. This night mask repairs your face while you are in deep sleep and when you wake up the next morning, you will find that your face feels a little firmer, brighter and moist.
I also recommend some of their other mask like:
1. Vita E Mask sheet that is always OOS (FYI: all my faceshop mask are directly from Korea because I seriously it's over priced here) After using this mask you will feel that your skin is really moist and will have the bouncy bouncy feel. Like a shiok! Haha
2. Aloe Mask Sheet. When there's aloe you think of? Soothing. Definitely soothing, I normally use it after spending a whole day under the killer sun!
3. Rose and Pine Mask Sheet. If you still don't know, I am crazy over anything that is made from rose (except the flower itself, I'm a daisy person!) This mask sheet has moisturising ability and because of the smell, it is therapeutic too. According to what I remember they said that this mask can help to protect one from eczema (*sad face* I have...). Not to sure about that because I don't use this on a regular basis.
Tips:
1. You can use mask everyday, but a different one.
2. Use mask at least once a week or every 3 days
3. Spend more money on mask rather than facial! (I say one!) Because too much facial can age your skin too!
4. You can refrigerate your mask for a while before using it (do not use it straight from the fridge)
5. The liquid left over in the packet can be used on your neck and elbows. You can also use some on the face after removing the sheet. This liquid are like gold, don't waste it.
6. Massage gently with finger tips after removing sheet to allow your skin to absorb the liquid.
7. Cleanse and tone before applying mask
8. NEVER EVER EVER EVER SLEEP WITH A SHEET MASK OR PEELING MASK ON. It will form wrinkles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Jojoba Oil
This small little bottle here have been with me for almost a year. Jojoba oil is a wonder and has so many usage and I think everyone should have a bottle of jojoba oil especially if you have acne.
Here are some of the benefits of Jojoba Oil.
1. Treats acne
Because the structure and chemical properties of Jojoba oil is close to those of human sebum it makes the skin thinks that enough oil is already produced and thus less sebum is release which balance out the skin and Jojoba doesn't clog pores unlike sebum. If you use it over a long term, you will feel that your face is less oily.
Also, Jojoba oil have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties so kills the bacteria that inflames acne and also stop fungus from forming and causing infections.
2. Cleanser.
Jojoba can be used as a make up remover.
3. Reduces redness on skin.
4. Can be used on hair as a hair serum.
5. Can be used as a moisturiser for body.
6. Can be applied on cuts.
7. Can be applied on lips as lip balm
8. It can be used on any skin type due to the factor that it is anti-allergic
9. It can be used to treat scars
*I have weird skin type. The T-zone of my face is oily while the cheeks, chin and jawline area are dry. So always when applying moisturiser, I would add 3 drops of Jojoba oil and mix it and apply on the T-zone. While on my cheeks, chin and jawline area I would apply 1 drop of Jojoba oil mixed with moisturiser.
Now that you know the benefits of Jojoba Oil, quickly go and get a bottle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just started using this rose water balancing face mist from Jurlique and it helps to balance, restore, tone and hydrate the face. I use this throughout the day when I am without make up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From what I've known, this spot corrector from Nature Republic was never brought into Singapore. This tube here can last me a really long time and it works really well, I like how my blemishes starts to lighten after awhile. They stopped the production of this corrector in Korea, now they have something even better and they have it on the shelves in the Singapore branches. According to one of my friend who tried it (SS!) he said it was really good. Maybe I'll get it after I finish this tube
*I always tap on a little Jojoba oil on my blemishes after applying this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. AC Spot Relief Gel
For someone like me who rarely have pimple breakouts, this tube here lasted me for more than 8 months already. It works really well, your pimple will dry out after just one apply. And out of all the pimple gel I've used, this is the only one that doesn't give me that tingling feeling.
*I always tap on a little jojoba oil on my pimples after apply this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Soothing Gel
This soothing gel is from my beautician and according to here, it is filled with glycerin which is fundamental for people with dry skin like me. This can be used as a mosituriser, but I've got to use it a step before moisturising my face. I just started using this (maybe for a week?) and realised that it isn't that bad. It help to absorb the moisturiser more quickly. I used to still have a thick layer of moisturiser on the surface of my skin after application but when I started using this, I realised that lesser moisturiser stayed on the surface.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Lips Exfoliator
I'll never miss this. I exfoliate my lips twice every week. This is from TonyMolly and consist of a exfoliator and a lip balm. Not sure what the lip balm is made of but I am sure there's honey in it because it smells just like royal honey.
1. Wet your lips using a cotton pad soaked in warm water
2. Apply exfoliator and rub gently in a circular motion
3. Wash off with warm water and clean dry
4. Put on lip balm
5. Rub some jojoba oil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when I say milk I meant milk that has expired for 1-2 days, not 1 week. (Please, please, please smell your milk before using it. If it's smelly or smells sour don't use it). You can use fresh unexpired milk, but I rather drink it. It's too expensive to use it to wash my face. Haha.
This is how I do it:
1. Warm half the amount of the milk you are using (mircowave or whatever)
2. Add it with the other half that's from the fridge (I don't like the idea of leaving already expired milk sitting outside waiting for it to return to room temperature)
3. Make sure it's not too hot
4. Wash your face with the milk. You will see how your skin brightens up after one wash and how smooth and soft it feels.
5. Warm whatever left over milk and soak your feet! Best food therapy after a long day of walking, I promise!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment