Preshafruit is so awesome. I'm totally loving it! It can be a little too sweet, but just add some cold water to it and it'll be fine. You guys should try preshafruit (Pink Lady) too!
Just taking a break from study (*SCREAMS! I DON'T WANT TO STUDY BUT MY EXAMS ARE TOMORROW) . Last theory and practical for the sem! Mum told me she's coming on Saturday with Jeannette's mum and they are leaving on Monday. Ok.... What?! That was sudden. Hahahahahas. Ohwell, since I'm having my break, we can go to DFO and shop till we drop! Yay!! I need to shop. I can't believe how I've managed to stay away from all the temptations of shoes, bags, dresses. I did not even shop ever since my parents went back the other time. Such a good girl. Hahahahahas. Alright! I'm gna go back and bury my head into the books! Till then!


No comments:
Post a Comment