I'm back to my apartment in Melbourne again. While walking to my departure gate, I've realised how much I've grown. I told myself that yes, it's okay to take the plane all by myself. It's okay to go collect my luggage myself and it's okay to take the skybus alone and do a transfer to reach unilodge. I was definitely feeling jittery, but I sort of pull it through. How many times I've thought to myself that I'll most probably be afraid and lost but I proved to myself once again today that, Yes I can do it even if I have to do it by myself because one of these days I will still have to learn to do it by myself.
For the past 10 days, I've been having so much fun. It still feels very surreal that I actually went back to Singapore. Every time when I got to meet up with my friends I will always feel very unrealistic that I am sitting there talking, laughing and eating with them. I know I've just arrived, but I'm already missing them dearly. Thanks all who took the time to meet me and also it's okay to those who didn't had the chance to meet me because of work! I know I'll see you guys in December!
Sigh... It's raining so heavily here today that I can't go out to get groceries, guess I'll have to eat maggie mee for dinner since I cleared my fridge before leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment