Wednesday, September 21, 2011
I didn't fucking come back to Singapore to get shouted at. So damn pissed right now. I should have just stayed in Melbourne. I just realised that it doesn't pay to be good. I can never understand how you can make such a small matter turn into something so big, do you really just have to come and pick a fight with me? So much for going all the way to Ion just to get you that, it isn't my fault if I saw that cashier count the items and place them in the basket and then when I come home it's not there right? You said I took for granted just because the items are 2 dollars and I didn't bother checking. For god's sake, never once did I see you check your stuffs after shopping in daiso. Seriously, thanks for spoiling my mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment