It's home alone today once again. ): I can't wait to go Ivy's place tomorrow! Excited! (: Went to BigW today because I wanted to check for Jean how much the rice cooker there was selling at and thank god I didn't trust my google map but count on my own instinct instead. The direction google map gave me is like weird... At the same time, bought some egg, butter and minced pork. Spent 10bucks alrd ): 60bucks to go. I need my card like nowwwwww. ): Having lunch right now, cooked some Curly Fettuccine with some sauce, fresh white buttons and minced pork. Yummmms~
Let's do day 04 challenge, since I'm already on here.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Ummm. A habit that I wish I didn't have? The habit of caring to much for some people? Because some really just wouldn't appreciate,
No comments:
Post a Comment