I'm gna do day 03 challenge today since I am already blogging.
Can I have like more than 1 picture?
Taken a year ago in buddy's house, it was his belated surprise celebration from me and eld. Jon was missing in action like usual, so he did not join us.
Taken on 9th July 2011 at T3 right before I enter the departure hall. The ones who went through the SD battle with me. Hahahahs. Still got a few missing, all go army liao!
Taken 9th of July 2011 in the afternoon at the park near my house. It's our last Yousual picnic until 5 months later. I realised the Yousual have never ever had a full photo except for our one and only super bad quality picture taken when we were having our prom night. Hahahhas.
Taken on 13 April 2011 (I think) at Northpoint DessertStory (isit?) with HOMIE, my first friend made in AI! (: Same hairstyle FTW! We always everything same same. Hair same, shoe same last time i still remember bag same! Hahahahhas.

No comments:
Post a Comment