Thursday, June 23, 2011
Spent the whole day baking my chicken pie (not pie this time, puff instead) for Dad, cause it's his birthday tomorrow and I know he's been craving for my chicken pie. Every time I bake something he will come and ask if it's chicken pie. Thus I've decided to bake some chicken puff this time such that he'll have nice and awesome chicken puffs for breakfast tomorrow and have a great day ahead at work and then we can have awesome dinner together. Hahas (: I did not actually spent the whole day. Lol . I've been feeling really tired this few days, slept at 11pm yesterday till 1.30pm today. Hahahas. Like a pig. Baked the first batch of puff, stopped for dinner then continued baking after C.L.I.F. So tired and smelly now :( Tomorrow's gna be a day out with GF. Can't wait can't wait. Gna go bathe now. Byebye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment