Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm so glued to Australia's Masterchef Season 2. Can't stop watching!

Yesterday was such a long day, accompanied brother to the sinseh to fix his feet that was injured while trying to avoid getting into an accident due to an irresponsible and reckless female driver. Pfft. Then we headed over to amk hub to get my mum's and brother's phone. (*Screams: I want a new phone too!) followed by going to NTUC. Then we went off to Suntec to visit Kevin at Joe & Doughs. The Cajun Sandwich is so nice, just thinking about it makes me feel the hunger pangs. Before leaving Suntec, we went Carrefour to look for my wok. Couldn't find one. :( Bought a maxi dress from Cotton On at sales price $10 and also a electronic fragrance oil burner that comes with a free bottle of oil for $20. Somehow we headed back to amk to do some stuffs and then finally... we headed home. Such a long day right? Just typing it out makes me tired already. I just bought a cleanup box from G-market and hopefully it arrives before I leave Singapore! Fingers Crossed! Gna go back and watch my AUMC! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment