Thenigi is bathing right now so I shall type an entry to kill some time. Met up with my gfs and the crazy group of guys for lunch at Chuan Yi Pin (Bugis) for malahuoguo today. I guess I'm kind of excited to see all of them that I didn't have time to eat and all. Hahahhas. Thanks all 15 for attending this farewell! I am very sure I'll miss all of you :( Head off to PS after lunch with Esther, danni, maumau, kenny, geraldine and sister. Went Isetan to find Ian and gang after that for dinner at LerkThai (Screams: I miss thailand!) Followed by walking around OC and then heading off to Clarke Quay to find liming to have some booze, 7 drinks for 48.00. Price is really awesome. Treated all those present to the drink. Had such a great time yawwwwwwwwwwwww! Jon wanted to come over to slack now but I'm really shagged so told him not too. But I really miss him a lot, a lot! Gna meet Ian and gang later at Clarke Quay again at 12.00pm to have my Squid Ink Pasta. Can't wait man. Hopefully theingi bathes faster so that I can get to bathe soon and sleep! Hahahhas! Got to go! Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment