Photo update time!
250611 - Farewell with besties from SP!
Had such a great time spending the afternoon with them. I'm thankful for all those who came!
I'll always remember all the time we spent together. From class excursions in Little India, Toy Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Concrete Factory, Tokyo etc... to all the encouragements and help given and received while trying to complete our project... to the time when we would have dinner together because we had to stay back in the workshop/class to complete our project and also once when we stayed back in school secretly and got caught by the security guard and had to pay fines... also the times when we had to work side by side to make sure that graduation show and graduation night is perfect... and to all the random meet ups and chalets!
We are all gna be apart now, but I know our friendship won't change. After a long time when we get to see each other again, I am sure we will all greet each other with a smile on our faces and there won't be any sense of awkwardness...No matter how much time passes, we will still remain friends. I made it through this 3 agonizing, tough and tiring years thanks to you guys! (:





No comments:
Post a Comment