Tomorrow I'll be meeting Esther and fang to get our Top Secret Part 1 done, on Saturday I'll meet hidayat to get our secret mission done then I'll have to stay at home to get part 2 done, then on Sunday we'll be going over to Esther's place to get part 3 done.
On Monday, as usual, I'll be stuck in SSDD from 1 - 7. On Tues it'll be graduation followed by celebrating gf's birthday. Wed I'll be pretty much at home trying to stuff the whole final theory book into my lil brain. Thurs I will be meeting Esther in the morning to buy BBQ food, then by 6 we have to be done with everything cause I've got to be prepared to go down to SSDC for my FTT. Fri - Sat would be at a chalet, followed by rushing to gf's birthday celebration at Mt Faber. Sunday will definitely be a stay at home day for me to gain back all the energy lost during all those time spend at SSDC and meet ups and getting ready for another hectic week ahead.
So, if you wna meet. Please let me know in advance, need to book slot ah. hahahhahahs. Like some business woman eh, so busy T____T
No comments:
Post a Comment