Friday, May 20, 2011



I finally found some time (like 30mins ago) to make what I always wanted to, even though today is really a tiring day. My first ever tiramisu (not so tiramisu actually, there's no coffee) is sitting in the fridge right now... Hopefully I whipped the egg white stiff enough and then when I open the fridge tomorrow, everything's alright. This is really an experimental thing, not even sure if I got the step right. But isn't there this saying 'Mistakes are the portals of discovery'? Hahas. Hopefully, even if there were mistakes made it turn out to be something delicious! And, I am proud to say that this recipe here, it's my own. Gna sprinkle cocoa powder tomorrow.

There are really very little pictures, 2 to be exact. If this recipe turns out well and I get to make it a second time. I'll definitely take more pictures of the different steps.

I've got 2 yellow butter cake to bake tomorrow. Fingers crossed, so that everything goes well! (:

What do you do with the left over wine? You drink it up! (: Hahahhas. The wine was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment