Sunday, January 23, 2011




















I am really really really grateful and thankful to all of you, to the Yousuals. Any other words that can express my gratitude towards you, you name it I mean it. If it wasn't for you guys today, I might not even be able to pull through and at least get some stuffs done. I was already on the verge of giving up and was about to go and take a nap when my door bell suddenly rang. Thanks for all the laughters and motivation you guys brought today, it felt really good to have such a good laugh after so long. Thanks for always being there for me and know that when there are times like this I would very much prefer to have all of you near me and be with me. :D

Also, sorry for not entertaining you guys till the very last minute when all of you were leaving as I was rushing my CAD drawings like some mad woman, I even had to let you guys go for dinner alone w/o me but still thanks hidayat for packing dinner back home for me! And thanks Wenjia for killing my cravings for Bubbletea since I-don't-know when. (:

I can't wait to see all of you again! Let's look forward to the next meet-up session after th 18 Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment