1. Design Issues:
a.100-200 words written statement
2. Design Proposals and Ideas:
a. Site plan 1:500 (in 3D for my atelier)
b. Overall first storey plan 1:100
c. Overall second storey plan 1:100
d. All typical storey floor plans 1:100
e. 2 elevations
f. 2 sections
3. Drawings of Specific Design Proposal
a. Designed area, 1 plan 1:50 minimum
b. 1 elevation 1:50
c. 1 section 1:50
e. 6 design details (3 in axonometric or 3D view)
Okay. So you may be thinking. 'Uh-huh, so?'
So... Let's see.
I have yet to start on 1 because god knows what my design concept is when I don't even know what I am actually doing other than trying to get as much done to save my ass.
I have to redo the whole of 2 cause my dear lecturers changed my brief, errrr let's see, 2? 3? 4? I totally lost count of how many times.
And for 3, I'm done with my plan. And yes, they did mentioned only 1 plan, 1 sections, 1 elevation. But i got 2 houses which clearly means, 3 plans, 2 elevations and 2 sections and I haven't started doing my 2 elevations and sections.
And what make all this worst? Submission is on Monday at 9am!
Yeah, awesome! Seriously...
No comments:
Post a Comment