Friday, November 19, 2010

Too lazy to do my photo journal...
Submission is on Monday and I have yet to start on anything.
Someone shoot me please.

Malahuoguo with Jon and Chengho was just awesome on Wednesday.
I just love meeting them, makes me feel so much better.
Whatever stress I have previously will seem to disappear once I see them.
But I guessed we talked and laughed too much, cause my throat hurts so much the minute I got home.
It's a pity that eldwin didn't come... and that we didn't get to spend more time together this time because Jon had to rush off to meet his ahlian and chengho came over to get the watch I got him from Japan (*Buddy! If you are reading, hope you like it!) and then had to go off cause his parents came to pick him up.

But still, when all the fun settles down, even if it was for a short while.
I am still thankful that they are here, still thankful that I whatever ups and downs we went through, they are still here to share all the fun, joy and also tears with me.

So keep smiling, keep shinning.
Know that you can always count on me, for sure.
For good times, and bad times.
I'll be on your side forever more.
That's what friends are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment