
R.I.P
Fluffies
20 November 2010
.
I feel really lost and confuse now, was supposed to come home after jamming to complete my photo journal but I guess I can't now. Can't seem to think about anything.
Just ytd fluffies was alright, I even feed him grapes and he was squeaking and reacting to me calling him.
And today, he just left like that.
Earlier on, thanks to somebody, my day was already not that good.
I feel UNJUSTIFIED for the band members when that woman from Youth Council came and watch us perform and actually said Sebas's solo are just noise.
That is really rude, cause they practiced so hard to come out with their own version and that's all they get.
If you think that in the 2min period, the solo is not really needed cause there won't be enough time. Then just say so, don't go around saying that those are noises. It's really very rude of you.
And that followed by fluffies died.
My day couldn't get any worst then this.
No comments:
Post a Comment